This webinar will give an overview of the 2019 Housing Impact Report, assisted renter demographics and trends, and strategies to expand the multifamily housing stock.
- Learn about the Housing Impact Report and how this annual research report can be used to support affordable housing efforts.
- Gain an understanding of who receives rental assistance today and the barriers they face in obtaining affordable homes.
- Hear about the latest 2019 trends in who receives housing assistance and how these trends might impact housing providers and their communities.
- Learn about new strategies to expand the stock of affordable multifamily homes in places across the US.
- Keely Stater, Director of Research and Industry Intelligence, Public and Affordable Housing Research Corporation (PAHRC)
- Kelly McElwain, Research Analyst III, PAHRC