A key challenge facing housing authorities engaged in cross-sector collaboration is how to create and sustain capacity. This session highlights how Minneapolis Public Housing Authority (MPHA) and the Housing Authority of the City of Austin (HACA) have created capacity in different ways.
- Sylvia Blanco, Chief Operating Officer, Housing Authority of the City of Austin
- Alyssa Erickson, Director of Research and Analytics, Minneapolis Public Housing Authority
- Kyle Hanson, Director of HCV and Resident Services, Minneapolis Public Housing Authority
- Kelly McElwain, Research Analyst III, Public and Affordable Housing Research Corporation
- Rodolfo Rodriguez, Director of Health and Wellness Ecosystem, Housing Authority of the City of Austin
- Freya Spielberg, M.D., Associate Professor, Department of Population Health, Dell Medical School at the University of Texas at Austin
- Keely Stater, Director, Research and Industry Intelligence, Public and Affordable Housing Research Corporation