This session will discuss preservation strategies for subsidized affordable housing properties and data tools supporting decision-making found in the National Housing Preservation Database. We will also discuss data-driven strategies for investing in resident opportunity and building resiliency to disaster and climate events using the NHPD and other data tools.
- Recall preservation risk factors.
- Identify affordable housing preservation strategies.
- Locate data to support preservation initiatives.
- Kelly McElwain, MPP, Research Analyst III, Public and Affordable Housing Research Corporation (PAHRC)
- Keely Stater, Director of Research and Industry Intelligence, PAHRC