PAHRC’s lead research analyst is joined by Boston Housing Authority’s manager of resident capacity programs to discuss both large-scale and more basic strategies that PHA staff can consider implementing to promote equitable outcomes among residents; including lessons learned from real life implementations.
- Understand common barriers to upward mobility that residents living in affordable homes face
- Recall policies and strategies that can be adopted to promote equitable outcomes for your resident
- Identify strategies that can be implemented into programs led by housing organizations to improve resident outcomes
- Kelly McElwain, MPP, Manager, Research and Industry Intelligence, PAHRC
- Sahar Lawrence, Manage of Resident Capacity Programs, Boston Housing Authority
(Passcode to access recording: mC$kiR1a)