This webinar will review new trends and statistics focused on people living in publicly supported homes as seen in the four Housing Impact Reports produced by PAHRC in 2020. With a special focus on residents’ unique mix of needs, we will explore emerging issues and the impact of COVID-19 on people living in publicly supported homes. PAHRC researchers will be joined by Gerald Douglas, Director of Resident Services at the Housing Authority of Kansas City (MO), for a conversation about how their organization has adapted their resident programs to meet current and new resident needs during the pandemic.
- Understand new trends in who is served by publicly supported housing programs, including emerging resident needs during the pandemic.
- Hear how housing agencies are adapting to serve residents during the pandemic
- Kelly McElwain, MPP, Research Analyst III, PAHRC
- Keely Stater, Former Director, Research and Industry Intelligence, PAHRC
- Gerald Douglas, Director of Resident Services, Housing Authority of Kansas City
- Anna Ward, Research Analyst Temp, PAHRC